Monday, December 10, 2012

Ole Henrikson Ultimate Lift Eye Gel PM



I've been an Ole Henrikson fan ever since I tried their Truth Serum Collagen Booster. Recently, I've decided to switch up my eye cream just because I haven't been completely satisfied with the eye gels/creams I've tried in the past. The Ultimate Lift Eye Gel PM ($38) has so far been working for me. I mostly use my eye gels for preventative purposes. I have really dry skin and no wrinkles really yet, but I do have dark circles underneath my eyes.

I really like the way the product is packaged. Also, this jar is actually really big for an eye gel and I can see this lasting me six months or more easily. When I use it at night my skin seems to be nice and hydrated. As for dark circles, it doesn't do too much for me in that department. They are improved a bit but not completely. The only thing I'm noticing with this product is that it is semi irritating the skin right underneath my eyes. I'm not sure if I am using too much product or if this is just a side effect, but I'm seeing some clogged pores underneath my eyes. This eye gel is much more hydrating than my Alba green tea eye gel, but I'm not sure it's my perfect eye gel yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...