Hey everyone! Today I'm reviewing first aid beauty detox eye roller. I don't have crazy panda eyes, puffiness or bags under my eyes, but sometimes you just have one of those weeks ya know? I definitely had one of those weeks and at $24, this is definitely worth the money! Within the first week or so, my tired eyes looked less tired. With the cooling effect when applied, it feels very refreshing.
FAB’s Detox Eye Roller contains caffeine, a potent vasoconstrictor that constricts the fine blood vessels that cause dark undereye circles. Hyaluronate and advanced peptides recapture lost volume and increase collagen production to reduce fine lines. Witch hazel protects and soothes the very delicate skin under the eye. The unique delivery metal roller ball gently distributes lymphatic build-up from underneath the eyes, resulting in less baggy looking skin. Within minutes of application, the appearance of the undereye area is improved with more dramatic results over time.
How are you doing today? Today's post will be short and sweet. I pretty much enjoyed everything from this box. I love getting skin care and hair products in my boxes because I know for sure they usually will be used. I also love getting anything with Vitamin C because I tend to freckle very easily and vitamin C helps to even out my skin tone. I felt like the hair mask made my hair very soft, but not so much shiny. Hope you enjoy the post!
1. Ahava Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate ($60)- AHAVA introduces Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate. A ground-breaking, skin optimizing concentrate that harnesses the power of AHAVA's proprietary Osmoter - a balanced concentrate of Dead Sea Minerals - to recharge, rehydrate and illuminate facial skin.
2. Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray ($25)- Get that full-bodied, bouncy look you crave with Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray. Lasting for two days, this never sticky, never crunchy, spray significantly enhances volume, leaving hair visibly thickened and noticeably denser. What's more, the super lightweight formula of Alterna Bamboo Volume 48 Hour Sustainable Volume Spray contains plumping technology specifically created for women with even the finest hair types so everyone can feel beautiful.
3. Murad Active Radiance Serum ($89)- Designed to guard against environmental aggressors that assault skin every day, this unique formula contains a remarkable new Vitamin C technology that delivers 50 times the free radical neutralizing power of prior generations.
4. Murad Environmental Shield Intensive-C Radiance Peel ($49.50)- An at home spa treatment created to actively accelerate the turn over of dark damaged cells.
Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with a warm wash cloth and pat dry. Use 1 to 2 times weekly and follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.
5. Phyto Phytokeratine Mask ($39)- The ultimate deep conditioning treatment for intense repair, this luxurious mask restores body, elasticity, and luster to the most weakened, damaged hair. Botanical keratin, injected deep into the hair fiber, rebuilds its inner core. The synergy of 2 breakthrough hyaluronic acids* helps hair achieve maximum hydration by attracting and retaining moisture while working on the surface to plump the hair.
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink retail $19 // I love this color, but it's definitely not for me. It is bright and extremely bold and I think I'm going to just gift this to a friend who would look fabulous in it.
Benefit Lollitint retail $30 // Candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!
Looks So Natural Lash by Kiss retail $3.99 // I don't wear contacts, only glasses, so falsies never really work out for me. Instead, I'm giving these to my friend Noel.
Ipsy's White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse retail $3.99 // Brighten your eyes and cheekbones with our radiant White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse. This smooth and creamy product is enriched with luminosity, providing a beautiful gold sheen finish. Its aggregate feature allows for the use as an eye shadow base as well as a highlighter.
Well, I failed. I tried on this concealer at Ulta as suggested by a lovely Ulta saleslady. The color light/medium looked fine in the store but when I went home and looked at it in natural light it was too dark.
I have dark circles under my eyes and even 12 hours of sleep can't really cure it for me. This concealer just isn't full coverage enough for me, and the light color is too light and this one is too dark. The formula is just too sheer. That's not saying this is a bad concealer, it just didn't work for me. Raccoon says too sheer!
Do any of you have any good concealer suggestions for my raccoon eyes? Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have an awesome rest of the week! <3