Thursday, December 12, 2013

Living Proof, The Full Collection



When Sephora's black friday sale went up, I was actually at Best Buy refreshing the app like a crazy person. I knew that if I didn't get what I wanted now, it will more than likely be sold out. One of the products I ordered was this Living Proof collection and after only one use, what a huge difference it made. Since it's winter, my hair has been pretty limp, dull and extremely staticy. After using the shampoo and conditioner once, I immediately notice that my hair grew in volume... even the next day. I know this isn't even their thickening line, but for my hair? It brought it back to life! Now, I really want to try their No Frizz Shampoo. Have you tried it? Or tried any of their products? What did you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...