Monday, December 30, 2013

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara



Hello beauties! How is everyone doing? Today I will be reviewing Maybelline's Lash Stiletto mascara ($8.99). Every year when Allure reveals its Best of Beauty list, I go through it to pick and choose the items I want to try. Since I am a fan of long separated lashes (who isn't?) I decided to add this to my try list.

I admit, when I first picked this up I kind of thought meh.. it looks ok. After trying it out I have to say that it's not bad. The mascara doesn't come out clumpy and you can easily put on five or six coats without getting tarantula lashes. It lengthened well, but it didn't give much volume. The upside is that it didn't give me too bad panda eyes and I could get through the day with only a single touchup!

Quite a good mascara, but it still doesn't beat my Benefit BadGal Mascara. Thanks so much for reading and I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...