Saturday, December 21, 2013

November Ipsy 2013



I have completely forgotten about my November Ipsy bag and I completely apologize for the extreme lateness of it all. November's bag was fun and festive. Can you believe that Glam Glow retails at $279 for just 8oz?! Yea... me neither. Let's just get into what I thought about November's bag shall we?



Em Cosmetics Lengthening Mascara retail $20 // I had high hopes for this product considering it's from Michelle Phan... sadly, it fell short for me. I ended up applying Benefit They're Real Mascara over which really helped.

Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn retail $14 // It's a really pretty color but it's more on the orange side. I will be gifting this to my friend whose a MUA.

Nailtini Nail Polish in Caviar Cocktail retail $13 // I love receiving nail polishes in my subscriptions, but I get so disappointed when they are colors I never use. This again will also be gifted to a friend.

Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime retail $18 // I am so in love with my Benefit Hoola, I actually have yet to try this.

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Amethyst retail $14 // Way too shimmery for me, but I had gifted this to a friend who absolutely loves it! Thanks Meaghan <3

Youthmud by Glam Glow retail $279 // I LOVED this sample! I love face masks, mud masks, sheet masks... you name it! It was a little messy when applying, but my skin felt great afterwards!



1 comment:

  1. I am completely obsessed with the GlamGlow masks! And the lip crayon looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...