Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Bag



Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink retail $19 // I love this color, but it's definitely not for me. It is bright and extremely bold and I think I'm going to just gift this to a friend who would look fabulous in it.

Benefit Lollitint retail $30 // Candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!

Looks So Natural Lash by Kiss retail $3.99 // I don't wear contacts, only glasses, so falsies never really work out for me. Instead, I'm giving these to my friend Noel.

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil retail $20 // A must for smoky-eye fanatics: an ultra-velvety, plush version of our creamy, waterproof 24/7 formula. Create perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines.

Ipsy's White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse retail $3.99 // Brighten your eyes and cheekbones with our radiant White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse. This smooth and creamy product is enriched with luminosity, providing a beautiful gold sheen finish. Its aggregate feature allows for the use as an eye shadow base as well as a highlighter.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kiss lashes! And I'd love to try that eye pencil!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...