Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Bag



Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink retail $19 // I love this color, but it's definitely not for me. It is bright and extremely bold and I think I'm going to just gift this to a friend who would look fabulous in it.

Benefit Lollitint retail $30 // Candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!

Looks So Natural Lash by Kiss retail $3.99 // I don't wear contacts, only glasses, so falsies never really work out for me. Instead, I'm giving these to my friend Noel.

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil retail $20 // A must for smoky-eye fanatics: an ultra-velvety, plush version of our creamy, waterproof 24/7 formula. Create perfectly blended-out or rich, defined lines.

Ipsy's White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse retail $3.99 // Brighten your eyes and cheekbones with our radiant White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse. This smooth and creamy product is enriched with luminosity, providing a beautiful gold sheen finish. Its aggregate feature allows for the use as an eye shadow base as well as a highlighter.

1 comment:

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...