Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tropical Alba Trio

Hello girls,

Here are a couple of my favorite things from Alba, an organic skin care line that I love. The Jasmine & Vitamin E Moisture Cream is fantastic because it is lightweight, smells nice, and is completely affordable at $19.49. As for the Pineapple Quench lip balm, I can't even tell you how many lip balm brands I have tried, but this one is my favorite! It goes on light, smells like a piƱa colada, and doesn't end up drying out my lips. It costs $2.50 and comes in other flavors like Passion Fruit and Coconut. Mmm!

Finally, the Green Tea Eye Gel is great specifically for dark under eye circles. It's about $15 as well and can be found in Whole Foods.


Hope you all have a lovely day. :)

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...