Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Glossybox



It's here! It's here!! I was so excited to find a pink and brown polka dotted box in my mailbox today. I have to say that the August Glossybox products did not disappoint. Inside the box there were five items.

1.Biolage ExquisitOil Replenishing Treatment Retail is $22
2. Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster Retail is $14
3. Illamasqua Nail Varnish Retail is $14
4. Ellis Faas Lipstick Retail is $35
5. Touch In Sol Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base Retail is $20


I have to say that I was happy with this box. I absolutely love the Ole Henrikson Truth Serum Collagen Booster. This product makes my dry skin look more smooth , bright, and healthy. I also loved my Illamasqua nail varnish which came in a bright pretty peach color which would be flattering in the summer and in the winter. The Biolage Exquisite Oil I am still testing out and so far it just makes me hair a little more oily and I don't see a huge difference. The Ellis Faas lipstick was disappointing, not because of the packaging which is sleek and beautiful but because of the Hershey brown color is came in. I mean if I were trying to sport a gothic color then maybe it could work, but for daily wear this just isn't flattering at all (Update: After trying on this color and applying it lightly, I have to say I really like it. It looks good on a bare face and really stands out). I've yet to try the Touch In Sol honey moon base as I'm waiting for a good makeup day to try it on (I will be back to let you guys know how it worked out).

Overall, for the cost of the box which was $23, this was a GREAT deal and I'm very pleasantly surprised. Thank you Glossybox!

Xoxo,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...