Monday, August 27, 2012

Cosmetic Love Haul



Hey everyone! I'm so excited to get my Cosmetic Love stuff in the mail. Cosmetic Love is an online shop that sells Korean skin care and makeup brands such as Lioele, Etude House, and etc... All of the stuff looks so pretty and I can't wait to test them out. I will have individual reviews and swatches of the items later. They also sent me quite a few free samples of pore strips, Skin Food toner, TONYMOLY powder puffs and bb creams. SO AWESOME.

I will be back to review the lipglosses, lipsticks, cheek stains, and eyebrow pencil. See you soon!

Xoxo,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...