Saturday, September 22, 2012

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow


Hello everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows in Skinny Jeans (left) and Birthday Suit (right).
Blendable, beautiful...this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix & match...layer on for the desired depth...go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable color. These gorgeous creams come in 12 blendable shades that can be worn alone or mixed for endless custom looks. You'll love the glass jar...remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy & dreamy!


First of all, how adorable is Benefit packaging? I decided to go with these two colors because I felt that they were more everyday wearable colors, especially the brown Birthday Suit color. It's like a soft light to medium brown with a slight shimmer and it blends so nicely with my fingers. I love that I can wear it alone as a single light shade or use it as a backdrop to my bolder eyeshadow colors. Skinny jeans is a creamy light gunmetal that can be built up to have a smoky eye effect. I bought it because I wanted to pair it with my Farenheit Fab gold color (not pictured because it doesn't blend nearly as well as the other two). I wore these eyeshadows with my Urban Decay Primer Potion and they stayed put for 12 hours straight no joke. Also, I have dry skin and non oily lids.

These eyeshadows/liners retail for $19 and I really like them! I still want to try out more colors but so far I am satisfied with the three that I have. Definitely check them out and try on some colors at a Benefit counter near you. So easy, so blendy. Love live Benefit cosmetics!

Xoxo

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with RSVP (it's a shimmery champagne). I'm on my 4th jar of it! I want to try these 2 together now too for the smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki! I just tried the rsvp the other day, it's really pretty and I bet it looks really pretty with your blonde hair. I definitely love the skinny jeans and I love how creamy they are!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...