Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Glossybox



September's Glossybox is all about new products, formulas, technologies and colors of the season. I usually never look on their site or search through Instagram to see what the next box may contain, but after such an amazing box last month, I was curious. I did watch an unboxing on Youtube and I was getting pretty excited to receive my box!

I received Global Keratin shampoo and conditioner. For me personally, I wasn't too thrilled about the samples since we just received some a couple months back. The shampoo is nourished with plant extracts and it'll purify and moisturize the scalp and hair. The condition will put the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves hair smooth, radiant and revitalized. First off, I love the smell of both products. To me, it smells like perfume I either own or have owned before, so that's a plus. I used both shampoo and conditioner and my hair was nice and soft, but I noticed my hair was pretty greasy at the end of the day. Full size is $20 each for 10.1oz

Next product is the Kryolan for Glossybox lip in glossy pink. I think everyone received glossy pink since Kryolan collabrated with Glossybox to create this lipstick. The color is really pretty and is enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate lips. It's also a very universal color and will compliment all skin tones. For once, a subscription box has finally given a product that EVERYONE can wear! For me, when I tried it on, the pink was a little bright, but after looking at it for awhile I think it really compliments of my skin tone. Full size is $14 for 0.14oz

The most talked about and raved product is probably the Missha BB Cream. This product is from Korea and if you don't know, BB in BB cream means blemish balm and this multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects and moisturizes your face. I unfortunately received Natural Beige #23 and when I tested it, it was a little light for my skin tone right now. I think it'll be great to use during winter when my skin gets lighter. Overall, it was a little thicker than my Maybelline BB cream, but it was really smooth to blend out. Full size is $29.99 for 1.69oz

Lastly, I did not receive the makeup remover and I'm not going to lie, I am so sad :( Instead, I received OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel and it's suppose to control your shine all day long while helping you achieve a fresh and flawless even tone. As disappointed as I was, I did try it on the other day... you're suppose to wear it before you put your makeup on, but I failed to read the instructions and applied it after I put on my BB cream. This stuff is seriously amazing! It was a pretty hot day out and I was out running errands and usually my skin does get really shiny and I was so surprised that at the end of the day, my skin was still flawless and shine free. Full size is $30 for 1.6oz

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I can't wait for all of the products. My box is still taking a road trip around America but it looks like it'll be here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...