Saturday, January 26, 2013

Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash



Hello everyone!

Happy Saturday. I hope everyone is relaxing and enjoying their weekend. I'm so happy that winter has finally kicked in and that we're finally getting some much needed rain and coat weather in California. However, dropping temperatures also mean drier skin for many of us. In the next few weeks I will be recommending winter skin essentials on the blog.

As for today, I wanted to introduce Soap and Glory's Face Soap and Clarity™ 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash ($16). I made this purchase during Sephora's Black Friday sale because I was looking to find a cleanser that did a better job of cleaning off the sunscreen I wore on my face. Although I loved how gentle my Alba face wash was, it just couldn't remove dirt and sunscreen from my face completely.

Therefore, I sought out another face wash. When I first tried Soap and Glory's face wash I was impressed. It removed ALL of the dirt from my face and my skin hadn't felt cleaner in months. Amazing. I also loved how the face wash turned into a nice foamy lather. However, because I have such dry skin I noticed that my skin started peeling and was too dried out. So, if you have normal to oily skin I highly recommend this face wash. But, if you have dry skin, I recommend you stay away from it. Overall, it's a reasonably priced product with fun packaging, and if I had oily skin I would've gladly stuck with it.

Thank you so much for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...