Saturday, February 16, 2013

Michael Todd Honey and Oat Cleanser



The temperature is dropping from chilly to abso-freaking-lutely freezing and your skin is dry, itchy and dull. The reason - in the winter there's less moisture in the air, leaving your skin dry and flaky, according to dermatologists. It's time to switch up your routine so you'll stay smooth and glowing no matter what the elements have in store.

Hello everyone, It's finally Saturday. Thank goodness.

Recently, I've switched up my skin care routine because winter has been cold and dry. I decided to give this organic Michael Todd Honey and Oat Cleanser ($24) a try, and I can say that I am happy with it. The cleanser comes out in a clear gel and the bottle is decently sized. This bottle could easily last me half a year. I find that it cleanses my skin well without leaving it dry. It seems to be just right for my dry skin. Also, in comparison to the Alba cleanser I was previously using, this one cleans my skin better. The product is $24 and can be purchased HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...