Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sister Diary Face Masks





Every once in a while my skin needs a little pick me up. I got these Sister Diary face masks directly from Taiwan and they have been a treat. I use them maybe once a week when my skin is feeling extra dry. The masks are soaked in an essence that is made up from fruit extracts and hyaluronic acids. All you have to do is take the cloth mask and put it on your face for 15-20 minutes and your skin feels refreshed and hydrated.

At first I was a little scared to use the Arbutin mask, but after some research I decided that it's a small amount and should be ok. Both of these masks are really hydrating and leave my skin feeling soft and smooth. I've noticed that the Cherry Arbutin Mask leaves my skin a bit brighter the next morning. These masks are really fun and I like keeping them in my closet and popping one on my face whenever my skin feels dry. You can get these masks online or I've also seen them in Little Tokyo in Los Angeles. They also come in a variety of different functions and fruits. You can check them out here. I will definitely be buying more when I'm done with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...