Saturday, April 13, 2013

Koh Gen Do All In One Moisture Gel



Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? Today's review will be on Koh Gen Do's All In One Moisture Gel $62. Recently I have been switching up my moisturizers quite a bit. I was first introduced to Koh Gen Do products when I received a Cleansing Spa Water in one of my previous Glossyboxes. Since I was so pleased with the result, I decided to give this new brand a try. Normally I wouldn't splurge so much on a moisturizer, but since I am getting older and my skin isn't getting any younger, I decided that it's time to up my skin routine a bit.

If I had the choice to splurge on skin care or makeup, I would definitely put skin care first. When I was younger I didn't have the best skin. It was combination, dry, and I had spots here and there. To be honest, keeping a strict skin care regime, working out and eating right has really changed the appearance of my skin. Also, drinking water really helps too.

Ok, enough with my babble. The consistency of this moisturizer is a light gel that is a little bit sticky. I like it because it spreads and absorbs really nicely into my skin. There is nothing worse than trying to rub a stubborn product into your skin, it's like spreading cold butter on a piece of bread. It just doesn't work. The best part is that it makes my skin look dewy and it doesn't melt off easily either. I mostly like how light it is and that it's made with many natural ingredients.

I have been using it alone on my face for about two weeks now and I don't see any huge improvements in my skin, but my skin does look nicely hydrated. I plan on testing out more Koh Gen Do products in the future and layering a serum with this moisturizer. Thank you so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...