Sunday, April 14, 2013

Maybelline Super Stay 10 hr Stain Gloss in Cool Coral





Hello everyone,

Today I will be reviewing Maybelline's Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss in Cool Coral. I first saw this lip stain on Chriselle Lim's blog and thought it was so beautiful that I had to get one too to try. I bought mine on Amazon for seven dollars. The applicator is a doe foot and the stain feels sheer and liquid. It definitely stains as I had to use a makeup remover to get all of the color off. The liquid gloss applies really sheer and not so evenly either. It's hard to keep it perfectly within your lip lines.

It smells like yummy fruit punch and it looks like the type of raspberry red/pink stain that you would get from drinking really red punch. On me, it looks terrible. It made my medium skin look sallow and my teeth yellow. Tragic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...