Thursday, August 15, 2013

July Ipsy Bag



Sorry for the extremely late post on my July Ipsy bag! Last month's bag was a huge miss for me... From the bag to majority of the contents except Coola Mineral Face Sunscreen which isn't pictured. That, I actually liked except the scent was extremely off putting for me. Smelled nothing like roses! Very metallic bloody scent *barf*



I'm really looking forward to August's bag and I promise, I will try to get that post out as quickly as I possibly can.



1 comment:

  1. I cancelled my Ipsy bag AGAIN and then I see this?! Ahhhhhhh I need to re-subscribe!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...