Thursday, August 8, 2013

SkinFood Lettuce & Cucumber Water Drop Essence



When I was visiting California back in June, Jenny had taken me to Skin Food out in Irvine Spectrum since it wasn't too far from the airport. I was pretty excited to be able to touch and smell every item, but I was pretty disappointed in their lack of face mask sheets. I walked around the whole store about twice... it's a small store. I had to purchase something. Since my face has been incredibly dry in the past year or two, I knew I wanted to get something for that. From browsing for what felt like forever, I settled with their lettuce and cucumber water drop essence. Truthfully, I wish their products came with a pamphlet because I have no clue what this product is really for and why I bought it. The packaging is really nice but it's all in Korean.......... So, a pamphlet would of been nice.

I actually didn't test out this product til I flew home and the first time I used it... my face broke out! Just a couple pimples here and there. I don't know if it's from the things I ate in California, from flying or from the different climate temperatures. When I was in California, my skin was incredibly smooth, but the minute I flew back to Washington, my face started to get dry and flaky. After getting those pimples and dealing with that, I didn't use it for a few weeks, but started to use it again recently and I love this stuff! I love that it has a pump and it goes on very smoothly. It makes my skin feel refreshed and it absorbs pretty quickly. The scent is also very light and very refreshing. If you don't have a skinfood near you, I highly recommend checking out Cosmetic-Love or YesStyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...