Monday, September 2, 2013

REN Satin Perfection BB Cream



Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a a good end of the summer and enjoying the last summer sun. I'm so sad it is going to be fall soon, but I'm also looking forward to cute winter coats and hot cocoa. Today's review will be on REN Satin Perfection BB Cream Sunscreen (full size $38) in light/medium.

I used my Sephora points in exchange for a sample of this bb cream. I have tried quite a few BB creams and I am happy to say that this one is really good for my skin. The texture is a light mousse and it blends really easily into the skin with a sponge (or even with my fingers.) Also, the color is perfect for my tanned light summer skin. It's perfect!

The SPF is pretty low on this cream, so if you're going to use it daily, I would suggest layering it over your normal sunscreen before going outside. I tried this BB cream yesterday and it lasted all day without looking greasy on my skin. However, because I have super dry skin I am always looking for something more on the moisturizing side. The cream is really sheer so it evens out my skin tone, but doesn't leave my skin flawless, giving it a more natural look. It will cover up some of the redness and darkness in your skin, but it won't cover acne blemishes or conceal completely.

I would recommend this BB cream for those who are looking for something really sheer, moisturizing, and more on the medium side. So far this is my FAVORITE bb cream of all time because it's not too pale and it photographs beautifully matte. Have any of you tried this BB cream? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...