Thursday, October 3, 2013

Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips



Unlike your normal drugstore purchased nose strips, these apply charcoal powder, an ingredient that draws out impurities and detoxifies the skin. Silica, a natural mineral, controls excess oil while witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, tightens pores.

Now don't get me wrong, regular nose strips work just fine for me, but I was intrigued after watching Its Judys Life talk about it and at $15 for a pack of 6 pore strips, it better work it's magic! Sadly, my nose wasn't clogged up enough when I used it. Although, when my husband came back from his year long "trip" to Korea, these nose strips definitely helped him unclog those dirty pores!

Research says that 90% reported their pores appeared less visible, 90% found over time with continued use, their pores were clear of dirt and oil, 90% reported their skin was less oily and 85% reported their skin felt softer and smoother.

Hopefully the longer I use this product, I hope to see the same results as others. Have you guys used Boscia Pore Purifying Black Strips? What do you guys think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...