Monday, October 7, 2013

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment



Hi everyone! So a while back on youtube I kept on hearing all the rave about Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado ($28.50). Somehow through Youtube osmosis I decided to go out and get one too. Turns out it was one of the best beauty decisions I've made in a long time. The eye cream leaves the skin around my eyes hydrated without irritating it at all. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I haven't seen any breakouts, so big sigh of relief here. My main eye concerns are dry skin and wrinkle prevention. I can't say how it works with wrinkles, but I can promise you that using an eye cream will only have positive benefits in the long run!



The texture of the eye cream is like a slightly tacky lotion. A little goes a long way and I apply it on the orbital bone of my eye day and night. It's made of pretty natural ingredients which makes me happy. So far, this is the only eye cream I've tried that doesn't leave breakouts on my skin. There's no spf in the product, but hey that's what sunnies are for. :) Have any of you tried Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...