How are you all doing? It's finally cooling down in California and I don't know about you but I am so excited for fall! Autumn means pumpkin pie, candles, and lattes galore. I am also ready to break out the cute coats and boots for fall too. Anyways, this month's Sample Society box is here and it's just ok for me. Lets take a look at what is inside:
1. butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer-Scallywag ($15)- I admit it's nice to have a luxury nail polish in my box but unfortunately I just know that this shade of blue won't flatter my skin tone. I'll probably use this for a giveaway in the future, so stay tuned!
2. Ouidad Botanical Boost Moisture Infusing & Refreshing Spray ($full size $17)- Hm hm hm, a detangler, heat protectant and leave in moisturizer for curly and wavy haired gals. After using this my hair was moisturized and my wavy hair was enhanced. If you have beautiful wavy or curly hair this could be a good product for you. For me, I don't like the natural medusa waves in my hair so I prefer to use something that doesn't enhance them. The product is very lightweight and doesn't leave your hair greasy at all.
3. Diptyque 34 Eau De Toilette (full size $100)- 34 boulevard saint germain is a fragrance celebrating Diptyque's 50th anniversary. 34 encapsulates the scent of its first boutique located on 34 boulevard saint germain with rare and precious fragrances. The result is a fragrance that has an innovative and complex signature, that is neither feminine nor masculine. Ok, I don't like perfume in general so I'm stashing this for now.
4. Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer (full size $14)- Contains natural oils such as evening primrose oil and olive oil. Protects your hands from weather hazards and leaves the skin nourished and silky soft to the touch. Yay! A hand moisturizer. I can never get enough moisturizers and hand creams. Especially now that it's winter I will be going through these like water. I really like this hand cream. It left my skin feeling soft and non greasy. I felt like it locked in moisture really well which is perfect when I just want to put it on and leave the house. I would buy this.
5. IPKN Moist & Firm BB SPF 45 in 02 light (full size $35)- Another BB cream? Sure, why not! I've never actually heard of IPKN before so I was curious to test out this bb cream. The formula is good! It dries perfectly matte and you don't need much to cover your face. The only thing is that it was too dark for me. I would have to try the fair version instead. I would purchase this, just in a different shade!
Well, that's all folks. Thank you for so much reading, and if you'd like to sign up to Sample Society, click HERE to receive 20% off your first order of shopping using the code STAT4718 . <3