Monday, February 10, 2014

December Glossybox



Hi everyone! How are you doing? I know this is a bit late but I'm trying to catch up on my box reviews, so here is the December Glossybox review. It was a good box, lets take a look inside..

1. Anatomicals You need a blooming shower! ($9.50)- I really loved this body wash. It smells exactly like roses and it didn't make my skin dry either! This vitalizing body cleanser makes every shower a flower-power experience. The natural healing properties of rose and jasmine leave you feeling as fresh and fragrant as a flower.

2. Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing ($56)- Out of everything in this box I was most excited to try this product. Because I have finicky eczema prone skin I am always on the hunt for a great moisturizer. I was pleased with the product and it worked well. It's a bit thicker than I normally like, but it was still non-greasy and provided plenty of hydration. Oxygenating Cream moisturizes, protects and softens: this universal cream meets, in a single product, the essential needs of hydration for all skin types. Its special composition based on high-quality plant extracts and organic vegetable oils, such as Rosehip oil and Sweet Almond oil, helps ideally balance the skin’s hydrolipidic film.



3. Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Nutrient-Rich Facial Mask ($34)- This mask smells so much like fresh pumpkin you will think it's Thanksgiving. And exfoliant lovers will give Thanks! That tingle is the pumpkin enzyme combining with glycolic acid to go to town on your skin’s flaws dissolving impurities like dead skin and clogged pores. Adds brightness and radiance to the skin and significantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after a single use.

4. nails inc. Victoria Polish ($9.50)- This nail polish is SO gorgeous! I already own a lot of vampy like colors but this one was unique. It was a bit red, a bit antique-y, and really shiny too. After two or three coats the color became opaque and wore for two weeks with a bottom and top clear coat.



5. Ardency Inn PUNKER World’s Baddest Eyeliner ($19)- PUNKER eyeliner is easier to use than traditional liquid liners and offers endless possibilities of application. Its oversized felt tip applicator tapers to a precise point for maximum versatility. The short and thick “maker pen” design allows for optimum control during application. The high performance formula glides on smooth and quick-dries to a long lasting finish. Because I prefer thinner eyeliners, I will be gifting this to a friend.

I thought this box was good again. I loved the Victoria nail polish and the Anatomicals rose body wash. What did you guys think of this box? Thank you so much for reading and see you next Monday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved that nail polish so much! I wasn't thrilled with the body wash though. And I didn't try the moisturizer but after reading your review, I feel like I should now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a bad moisturizer, but Fresh Lotus cream is stiiiiill the best! :)

      Delete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...