Hello everyone! How are you doing? Today's post will be on the January Glossybox. This month we received the infamous beauty blender and some other great quality items. Lets take a look at what was inside…
1. TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray ($15)- Creates texture and body with light hold - perfect for achieving a lived-in, beach look.
2. the original beautyblender ($20)- A flawless look starts with the perfect canvas – clean, beautiful, even skin. Celebrity makeup artist Rea Ann Silva, creator of the original beautyblender® took her expertise in creating a flawless face one step further with the introduction of beautyblender.pure. So since I normally only use bb cream and I use my fingers to apply the product, I will most likely be gifting this to a friend.
3. Bellápierre Cosmetics Mineral Blush in Desert Rose ($20)- This blush is gorgeous! It's a beautiful mineral powder blush that goes on like the most natural rosy flush ever. Discover fabulous, good-for-you cheek color. This creamy, super sheer all mineral blusher gives you a beautiful, healthy tone that looks natural.
4. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream ($31)- I've been using this moisturizer all week. It works well and it doesn't have much of a scent. It's a good moisturizer but I swear nothing can compare to Fresh's Lotus face cream. A fortifying and soothing moisturizer that delivers 48-hours of continuous hydration for dry, dehydrated skin. Visibly improves skin’s radiance and texture, and prevents signs of premature aging with antioxidants.
5. Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash ($14)-This body wash smells like herbs. It didn't dry out my skin and I felt neutral about it. Our uplifting super toning body wash has been designed to improve skin tone, soften, smooth and encourage good circulation thanks to the unique blend of natural active ingredients found in juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender.
I thought this box was great! There were so many high quality products that would've cost so much more if bought alone. I loved the mineral rose blush and the generous beauty blender. Glossybox always delivers and it still remains my favorite beauty box thus far. What did you guys think of the products in this box?