Saturday, October 20, 2012

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water


In my last Glossybox I was lucky enough to receive the Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water. I've been using it for a while now and I'm actually pretty surprised at how well it removes makeup.
"From the Yumura Hot Springs in Izumo, Japan, comes pure water, rich with skin-absorbing nutrients, to replenish and rejuvenate as it cleanses. White Birch Sap, harvested only three weeks in early spring, contributes an abundance of minerals and xylitol as it lifts off makeup, oils and residue. No washing or rinsing required!"

I was definitely interested in this product. I've never used a cleansing water before and it was a nice alternative to the makeup wipes I usually use. It makes my skin feel really refreshed and also does a good job at removing makeup. However, at $39 for the large size I do feel a little bit hesitant to repurchase this product when I can pretty much get the same effect from using Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. It's still a very nice product and I'm intrigued by the rest of the products that Koh Gen Do makes. Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Soooo lucky! I used wipes and your spa water the last time you were here and then washed my face too. I noticed a lot of times when I use wipes, it doesn't completely completely remove all traces of makeup. $40 is way to expensive though :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I usually use more than one wipe when taking off my makeup. I agree 40 is just a bit too much for a remover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog guys! :D
    this product seems pretty interesting, a cleasner that removes makeup! i must try it out :)


    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Olivia! The cleansing water is really nice, it's so refreshing. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a Facebook contest currently running for a free Glossybox including a full-size Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

    https://www.facebook.com/events/197544077036763/

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...