Saturday, February 2, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper



New addiction- Maybelline Color Whisper. I've seen a couple Youtube beauty gurus rave about this and was lucky enough to score a couple colors at my local Walgreens. I picked up #85 Berry Ready, #100 A Plum Prospect and #30 Pin Up Peach. My favorite is definitely 'a plum prospect'. Berry Ready is also a gorgeous color, but a little too bold for daily wear. The formula is really smooth and lasts a good couple hours before you have to reapply. Berry Ready does give you a slight stain if you're into that. They're very similar to the Revlon balm stains I posted about last year. What are your current favorite lip products?



1 comment:

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...