Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion



Hello everyone,

Today I will be reviewing Weleda's Almond Soothing Natural Facial Lotion ($24.50). I've seen Weleda products in Whole Foods and also in Germany and I've been curious to try it ever since. Weleda makes everything from skin care to hair care to baby care products. Their mission is to create natural products from fair trade partnerships. With all the chemicals that go into makeup and skincare these days, I am constantly on the hunt for organic and natural beauty products. I chose this one because it has simple ingredients and it's affordable as well.

"Sensitive combination skin gets balanced day or night with our light fragrance-free and hypoallergenic Almond Soothing Facial Lotion. This moisturizer with organic sweet almond oil gently restores your skin’s natural balance and strengthens its protective barrier without irritating your skin.

Organic sweet almond oil in Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion gently nourishes your sensitive skin and protects against moisture loss with rich, essential fatty acids. Plum kernel oil in our Almond Soothing Facial Lotion contains high quantities of antioxidants and vitamins A and E, which easily absorb to soothe and calm sensitive or reactive skin. Your skin is protected and left feeling supple and smooth when you use Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Lotion. When balanced moisture is restored with organic sweet almond oil, there’s nothing left to be sensitive about."


The lotion consistency is medium and it absorbs quickly into the skin without being greasy or heavy. Although I do wish the lotion was even more thin so that it needs less spreading with my fingers. I have been using it for about a week now and my skin hasn't shown any signs of irritation, which is good. I like how simple this moisturizer is and that it smells like sweet almonds! It's also hydrating enough for my dry skin. Using something organic and natural is important to me, and I would repurchase this in the future. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...