Thursday, June 6, 2013

Benefit Hoola Bronzer



I have been searching high and low for a new bronzer to test out. I'm attending a wedding next month and even though I looove my Fresh bronzer palette, but it's pretty old and it's just time to try something new. I went to Ulta awhile back since a lot of their drugstore brand cosmetics were having a huge sale. I originally was going to buy a Physicians Formula since it was cheaper in price, but it was shimmery which wasn't what I wanted. So I walked over to browse at the Benefit counter and sort of talked to the girl that was working over what was a good bronzer. She recommended I go with Hoola from Benefit. I'm so glad I listened to her because I had a different bronzer in my hand from Benefit, but the shade I chose was too light. Hoola is the perfect shade for me! Since I'm still transitioning from Winter to Spring/Summer.... ever so slowly here in the Pacific Northwest, using a light hand on the bronzer really made my skin look more alive. This product retails at $30.



What's your favorite bronzer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...