Monday, June 24, 2013

Organic Vanilla Bean Hand Cream



Hi everyone!

Have I told you how obsessed I've been with Etsy? I can't get enough of this website! Anyhoo, today I will be reviewing a Vanilla Bean Hand Cream ($8) by SkinCraft Organics on Etsy. I absolutely adore organic products, and I also adore all things Vanilla Bean, so when I saw this product for sale, I lurched. The hand cream comes in a 2 oz plastic jar and it's made out of jojoba oil, shea butter, coconut oil, arrowroot powder, and vanilla oil. Sounds soo delicious, right? The texture is very very moisturizing and is a bit more on the oily side.

However, if you have really dry skin like me, this would be a great product for you. I have been using this at nighttime before I go to bed, and just letting it absorb overnight. I also use it after I wash my hands or just throughout the day. The smell is super delicious, it smells exactly like Vanilla Bean and it's not overpowering at all. So nice.


The seller was even generous enough to send free samples of butter body and lavender powder deodorant (not pictured.) The body butter texture is similar to the hand cream texture which is kind of thick but quickly melts into an oil. It left my skin super smooth and moisturized! I also love how the seller has posted the expiration date at the bottom of the jar showing that the product should be used up within six months. With all the chemicals being used in today's beauty products, I am really thankful for completely organic products. Do any of you have any favorite organic products? If so, which ones? Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...