Today I will be reviewing July's Sample Society Box. I have to say I have been so happy with my Sample Society boxes lately. Last month's was great and so is this month's box. For $15 a month, I am really impressed. Without further ado, let's take a look inside...
1. Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Trio in Paradise Love ($30)- Imagine my surprise when I opened my box and saw a Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Trio! So exciting!! Ok, the colors are a little ahem festive, but still such a pleasant surprise. I am looking forward to trying and reviewing this trio.
2. Tres Pure Face Tonic (full size $65)- This extraordinary formulation prevents drying after cleansing, and the soothing and anti-stress Immortelle neutralizes free radicals thereby diminishing irritation and dryness, while also providing maximum hydration and preventing the trans-epidermal loss of water; therefore perfect for men after shaving. Carrot Seed improves the skin's visible signs of aging by preventing oxidation, providing the skin with a luminous and smooth appearance. I did give this toner a try but my skin reacted a bit. So for now, I'm putting it aside.
3. Lollia Wish Shea Butter Hand Creme (full size $25)- Whoo hoo! Another Lollia Hand Creme. I actually received this hand creme in one of my previous boxes and loved it. It's super hydrating, is creamy textured, and has a sweet buttery scent to it. I'm going to put this right into my purse right now.
4. Ouidad Moisture Lock Define & Shine Curl Styling Gel Cream (full size $24)-Our newest styling technology created to bring out and add definition to waves & curls Unique botanical and vitamin enriched complex infuses hair with a dose of moisture that plumps the hair shaft, helping it maintain its natural curl pattern, promoting definition Styling Gel-Cream that keeps curls hydrated, defined, soft and shiny all day Non-sticky formula easily glides onto hair without weighing it down.
5. Dr. T's Supergoop! Advanced SPF 37 Eye Cream (full size $45)- The eye cream that never rests to give you a well rested, rejuvenated look, reducing the appearance of fine lines and improving under eye firmness.
So...because my skin has been acting up a bit lately (probably because I've been spending so much time at my really germy neighborhood gym) I didn't thoroughly use this month's products. I'm just way too happy with my current skin care routine to mess with it at the moment. If you'd like to sign up for Sample Society you can do so here and make sure to enter the code STAT4718 to receive 20% off your first order! I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for stopping by and reading! :)