Monday, July 1, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara



Hello everyone!

So lately I've been on a real quest to find the best drugstore mascaras out there. Some have been good and some have been great such as Maybelline's Great Lash Lots Of Lashes Mascara ($5). First of all, this mascara is FIVE DOLLARS, which is pretty amazing to me. With that said, it also delivers awesome results. It made my lashes super long and voluminous without looking clumpy. I love the brush and how separating it is. Also, it's a non-waterproof mascara, but it didn't cause any fallout either. At the end of the day, it washes off easy too.

My boyfriend, who is completely clueless about makeup actually commented on how long my lashes look. For someone who refers to makeup as "that stuff on your eyes," it must be a good sign. I also tried the waterproof version of Great Lash, but it was a complete fail. It caused so much fallout that it went straight to the trash bin for me.

The only downfall of this mascara is that it's not as glossy as I would like it to be. This is me being super picky tho, as the mascara is only five bucks. I will still be trying out more drugstore mascaras to come. Stay tuned!

P.S. What are your favorite drugstore mascaras?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...