Thursday, September 12, 2013

Skinfood Water Drop Facial Ice Vita Cream



My husband is seriously the best! Before he left Korea (after being there a year), he got me a bunch of products from Skinfood which I am so excited about. A lot of the products I wanted were either discontinued or they didn't sell it, but this one is from their new line of products. I do admit that what attracted me to this in the first place was the packaging. Asian beauty/cosmetic companies have the prettiest and cutest packaging!

I personally love this gel cream. It's very light weight and cooling when you apply. It's not sticky and absorbs quickly. Smells like cucumbers or something light and fresh. Perfect moisturizer for the summer months especially for us girls who have dry skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...