Monday, October 14, 2013

Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC Creme



Hi everyone!

Today's review will be on Ole Henriksen's Perfect Truth CC Cream in Light ($36). I picked up this Ole Henriksen CC cream at my nearest Sephora to add into my rotation of BB and CC's. For me, the results were quite good but not perfect.

The CC cream comes in two shades, light and medium. Since winter is coming I opted for the lighter version. The formula is a sheer liquid and goes on really easy with fingers. I don't even need a full pump for my entire face. I like how easily it blends and how it evens out my skin tone. The only thing I don't like is that it highlights dry skin, so exfoliating before is pretty necessary for a flawless application.

I'm pretty happy to have this in my makeup collection because it's perfect for those no fuss makeup days or if you're going for an au natural look.


The swatches shown above are the same. The bottom one is a bit more sheered out, but once you blend it into the skin it mixes in really well. Have any of you tried Ole Henriksen's CC cream? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...