Ho ho ho! The holidays are upon us so I've decided to put on my Santa hat and pick out a few gift ideas for any beauty lovers you may be shopping for. With all the gift sets out there it's really hard to choose what to buy. Alas, I found some quality deals that I thought were worth the buy. Enjoy!
1. Sephora Favorites Lash Stash ($45)- An 11 piece mascara set that features some of the best mascaras out there. Heck, I wouldn't mind buying this set myself! :)
2. Tarte Pure Delights 8-Piece LipSurgence™ Lip Set ($34) - Oooo, so many lipsticks so little time. Give the gift of kissable lips this holiday season with this deluxe LipSurgence collector’s set featuring four lip tints and four matte lip tints in all-new, limited-edition shades. Each LipSurgence delivers a surge of moisture and pure color for a plumped-up, luscious appearance that leaves lips looking smooth, supple, and soft. Considering Tarte's lipsurgences usually run for $24 a piece, I think it's a great deal.
3. Ole Henriksen Ole La La Glow From Head To Toe Blockbuster Set ($79)- A limited time collection of Ole's personal favorites, this blockbuster kit of premium antiaging treatments helps to reclaim the natural state of your skin at its best. A great kit to get the New years started for glowing pretty skin.
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette ($49) - A set of universally awesome neutrals that’s essential, effortless, and enhanced for your eye shape.
5. Fresh Sugar & Seaberry Sanctuary ($48)- Indulge in the ultimate at-home spa experience featuring Brown Sugar Body Polish, the original, natural sugar exfoliant, Seaberry Restorative Body Cream, an ultra-nourishing treatment, and Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, a moisture-preserving must-have.
6. Jack Black Triple Luxury Set (98)- A trio of bestselling Jack Black essentials makes a great gift for a husband, boyfriend, or even a great guy friend. Too expensive? How about a wallet friendly stocking stuffer instead?
What did you guys think of these sets? Have any other great suggestions for Christmas gifts? Do share in the comments below! <3