Monday, November 11, 2013

Stila Eye Liners



Hello beauties!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yen came to visit in Cali this week, so we had so much fun being girls and got caught up on life over lattes and good food. Today's review will be on Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Alloy (full size $20) and Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Triggerfish ($20). So I've been shopping around for some new eyeliners and I stumbled upon these two at Sephora. The liquid liner is a light grey matte color and works really well for drawing fine to medium lines. It's super easy to use and the liner stays put all day. I'm definitely keeping this.

The pencil liner in Triggerfish is a twist out liner that goes on pretty easy and stays well on the upper lash line. It didn't stay well at all for my lower lash line. The color is a dark gray with subtle silver sparkles in it. It's really pretty. If you don't need a super thin line or are looking to line your bottom lashes, then this could be really good for you. Unfortunately for me, the line just comes out too thick and waxy for me. One other drawback is that once the pencil twists out, it doesn't twist back in.

I wish Stila would come out with a pencil eye liner that can be sharpened to my liking. I would be all over it. What are your favorite eye liners? Do share in the comments below! Thank you for reading and have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...