How are you all doing? Today we're doing a post on our current fall and winter favorites. Here it goes!
I stumbled across this super cute body butter from The Body Shop at Ulta. It smells just like fresh mangos and it's super portable too. Of all the mascaras I've been trying lately, this Benefit mascara gives me big huge lashes! During winter my hands get super dry and this awesome hand cream keeps my hands moisturized. The best part is that it dries super fast. I couldn't resist the name of this shampoo and conditioner from Redken. This duo leaves my hair super shiny and soft. It also smells AMAZING.
Even though it is winter time, I am still a fan of keeping my nail polish colors girly and feminine. I love this gorgeous fuchsia nail polish by Essie. It looks really flattering on medium skin and could work for all seasons. Next, this nail polish reminds me of cranberries on the mistletoe. It's a beautiful holiday color.
Winter weather means goodbye sunshine and hello snow and rain. I picked the next two items to create that pretty red flush on the cheeks that happens when we're out in the cold. Tarte's Frisky and Lust LipSurgence do just the trick.
Yen here! My summer faves have officially rolled into my fall & winter faves and the only product I'm slowly getting into is a darker berry lip color. Or at least trying to find my perfect winter lip color. Urban Decay's Naked Skin Beauty Balm has been one of my top favorites as of late... It even trumps my favorite BB cream from Maybelline, which says a lot since I was pretty gun-ho about that product.
1. NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo | retail $6
2. Elie Saab 'Le Parfum' | retail $78
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle retail $30
4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer | retail $28
5. Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm | retail $38
6. Maybelline Color Whisper in Berry Ready retail $7.49
7. Benefit They're Real Mascara Deluxe Mini | retail $10
8. Kate Spade Twirl Perfume retail $31.50
9. TIGI Glow Blush in Lovely retail $22