Thursday, November 7, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche leMatte & laLaque



L'Oreal came out with these babies awhile ago and I have been looking high and low ever since I saw It's Judy Time talking about it on her vlogging channel. Almost every store I went to either didn't know what I was talking about or they were completely sold out! I finally found a few at my local Rite Aid, but was disappointed to find only a small selection of colors to choose from.

I initially swatched the colors on my hands and love the smooth creamy formula. Very hydrating. The colors were way too bright for my comfort zone, but my biggest issue with these pencils is the taste of it. Now, I didn't apply it and licked my lips like a crazy person, but the scent and taste killed it for me. As beautiful as they are, I can't get over putting something on my lips that smell so horrible.

Have you guys tried these and how do you like them? Comment below and let us know how your experience went!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...