Thursday, November 21, 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in Blushing Berry



I am on the hunt for a deep berry lipstick for this Winter, so I'm sorry if you guys keep seeing posts about it. This is actually a really pretty raspberry berry color and it kept my lips smooth and hydrated all day. I actually brought this on my recent trip to LA and Jenny had complimented me on it :) Perfect color for day and night in my opinion.



Colour Riche® Lipcolour is richer, creamier and more moisturizing than ever before. In addition to nourishing ingredients like Omega 3 and Vitamin E, the formula is enriched with Argan Oil to condition and soften lips. Your lips are kept soft, smooth, and ultra-hydrated.

What's your favorite Fall/Winter lip color this year? Leave a comment because I really want to know!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I love that color on you! It's winter, it's wearable, and it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...