Monday, January 20, 2014

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil



Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope your Monday is off to a good start. Today I will be reviewing Bumble and Bumble's Hairdresser's Invisible Oil ($18).

I picked this up in Sephora because I was looking for a good quality heat protectant. I like to straighten my hair here and there so I want to make sure I'm protecting my locks as much as possible. This oil doesn't weigh down my hair at all. I actually use about a dime sized amount in my hair and it doesn't get greasy either. I get why they named it "invisible oil" because it seemed to just vanish into thin air. My locks are less frizzy and it works like a charm.

It doesn't really have a scent to it. I'd say it's a good product except that it is a bit pricey. I still prefer Mastey's hair oil because it smells great and I love having a bit of extra oil in my hair. (I'm weird like that.) Overall, it's a great all-in-one product and I would recommend it to everyone. What hair oils or protectants do you guys use? Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this and always wondered how well it worked! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Niki,

      It's definitely a great all in one product. I hope it works out well for you! :)

      Delete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...