Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dr Bronner Pure-Castille Soap



Since getting older, my body has gotten more sensitive to certain products and I've had to switch out laundry detergent, soaps and some of my favorite make-up brands. I am all for the all natural, organic, paraben free products and I was so excited to be introduced to Dr Bronner's Soaps from a friend.

A relaxing fragrance for tired and stressed-out souls, Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap calms the nerves and soothes the body. Perfect just before bedtime or to start your day out with a tranquil peace of mind. All soaps are certified organic under the USDA National Organic Program. All soaps are also certified Fair Trade. Packaged in 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottles.

I absolutely love their bar soaps, but was only able to find it at a market that was a little far from my house. Actually, I was lucky enough to find the travel size of their liquid soaps at my local Target. I have also been obsessed with lavender scented products and this is one of my favorites to use right before bed. I also like to apply some the Johnson's baby lotion and dab doterra lavender oil on my temples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...