Monday, January 27, 2014

Clinique Chubby Sticks



Hello everyone!

How is everyone doing today? Today I will be reviewing two chubby sticks from Clinique. I've always seen Chubby Sticks around but I never got around to trying them. So when I saw a deal on Sephora to trade in my VIB points to get two of them I jumped on it. I received two full sized sticks in the shades Curviest Caramel and Mega Melon. Both them are super wearable and fun to apply. Out of the two I prefer Curviest Caramel more because it is less bright and more like a sheer MLBB nude dark pink. Mega Melon looks more like a saturated peach. Mega Melon is really pretty too but it's a bit bright for me and brings out the redness in my face, so I wouldn't really be able to wear it alone.

I really love the formula of both of them. I'd say they are somewhat hydrating but not anywhere as hydrating as the Tarte Lipsurgence pencils. Anyways, I still really love them and I've been wearing Curviest Caramel by itself to the gym lately. I definitely plan on visiting a Clinique counter to try on a few more soon.


Clinique Chubby Sticks retail for $17 a piece and you can get them here. Have any of you tried Chubby Sticks before? If so, which ones are your favorites? Please let us know in the comments below! Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Clinique Chubby Sticks, but I don't find that mine last at alllll... although they do apply nicely and feel quite hydrating!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...