Thursday, January 16, 2014

PSY Face Mask Sheet



Yes yes, I knoooow... it's another face mask review. I swear this one is different because the packaging has PSY'S face on it! Aside from that, this face mask isn't as awesome as the other ones I've used. Like other brands, the sheet mask is completely soaked in serum and it's easy applies. The only downfall to this particular mask is that it makes your face feel extremely sticky afterwards. It also made my face dry the next day which sucks.

Sorry for the lack of exciting posts, but my husband needed my camera for a week and I haven't had the chance to pick up any new and exciting products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...