Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop



Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? I hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's Day. So we have a brand new layout designed by Yen today and I love it sooo much. It reminds me of makeup candy and all of the colors have me really excited for spring.

Speaking of which, today I will be reviewing Clinique's Cheek Pop in Peach Pop ($21). This is a brand new blush that Clinique has put out and it comes in four universally flattering shades. The blushes are adorably packaged like gerbera daisies and housed in a small glass pot. I am a huge flower lover and blush hoarder, so when I saw these it was a no brainer that I had to get my hands on one of them.

I tried on two colors Peach pop and Ginger pop, but Peach pop looked the most natural and pretty on my light medium skin tone. Ginger pop looked too bright on me. The blush is really soft and goes on smoothly. However, because this color is so light I recommend applying it with a denser brush to really get more color on.

I have to say that Clinique really did a beautiful job with the packaging. It's compact, cute, and super pretty. These blushes are everything Maybelline bouncy blushes should've been. All I want to do is fill my bath tub with Chubby sticks and blushes and swim through them.



Have any of you tried this new blush line? If so, what were your thoughts? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I need to try these blushes asap))
    A bath tub full of Chubby sticks sounds so good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu! I hope you'll find them as amazing as I did, and yes a girl can never have too many chubby sticks. :D

      Delete

We appreciate all the comments, advice and encouragements you leave for us! Thanks for supporting us and taking the time to read our blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...